NEWS
Closer Than Ever, Better Than Before - Build Your Brand!
For the forth time, MMM is back with a complete new cycle, ready to discover new talents and fresh, beautiful faces.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Changes in plans: 2nd Challenge turns into 4th Task

Hey guys,

So I recently thought about to add the challenge as a 2nd part of the 4th task and I will do it.

Look at the Update of Task 4, there will be written everything.
I will also give you 2 days more time. So the deadline will be the 12th May, a sunday.

The reasons are simple, we finally need to judge more of your entries, so we can decide better about your skills and what you could improve.

Love,
Manda

(P.s.: If you already sent in your Challenge entry just add it, when you send in your weekly task)

3 comments:

  1. Then I'm not jet sure, whether I'll change my entry for the Challenge ... I hope that's okay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I see, you can change it if you want. :)
      I will count what is going to be posted in the comments of the task.

      Delete
  2. Task 4 part one : http://mangunmeetansgraphics.blogspot.in/2013/05/mmm-task-4.html
    Task 4 part two: http://mangunmeetansgraphics.blogspot.in/2013/05/mmm-challenge-2.html

    I did my take on a witch. I did two versions, one with a horror background in the woods and the other (the one asked for) is a runway version of pretty much the same background but used in a runway. I think it looks rather graphic-reanissance. I hope you like it :)
    P.S.- Thanks Manda for the extra time, but I finished it anyway, lol xx

    ReplyDelete